If a girl asks out the guy?

Is it a turn on or turn off when a girl asks a guy to hang out? Should the girl just wait? Or will the guy like that she had the confidence to ask?

I asked him to hang out. We are hanging out on Saturday. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say no. I'm the man and that's what our lord intended it to be.. #AskJesus#Jesusanswers

What Guys Said 6

• Most guys will like it when a woman asks them out, its only the real macho outgoing social conservative types that don't seem to like it. Most guys either don't mind or would love it!

• Well if he is taking longer to ask you (assuming he does want to date you) than you want to wait go ahead and ask him. No point waiting around in nothing is going to come of it.

• Well for me confidence is sexy. A woman who has the courage to approach me and ask me out will def get my attention and approval.

• I would hang out but not "do" anything.

• "Do" meaning hooking up?

• He's my age.. and either way I am not that type of girl.

• Just go for it honestly it really doesn't matter. I once tried to talk a girl I liked and admired from afar really deeply. I just went up to her and said hey what's up after my friends pushed me for a month to build up 100% solid guts. But yeah just do it. #nike.

• Hey its the best compliment a guy can get

• It's awesome if a girl asks. We like it a lot better than if we had to ask, don't wait!

What Girls Said 1

• If you're doing it just to impress him then thats silly. Some men like when a women knows what she wants. But if you go for a guy and then once you're together, you back off... Then I'm not sure what else to say.

Apologies. Maybe I. misunderstood your question as it was specific.

• He's just super shy... Like the shyest person I know. So I think maybe even if he likes me he won't ask. Plus his friends have hinted he may be interested. And I took no offence :). Any other advice?