Its alright for my girlfriend to say that other guys are hot but I can't say the same about girls?

Okay, so whenever my girl and I are tqlking or anything, sometimes she might mention how a guy is hot or her past boyfriend and I am totally fine with that. But the moment I even slightly talk about other girls, it makes her feel sad and uncomfortable. Like last week I was doing something all day and I was hardly able to talk to her because I had no time. Afterwards I went to a basketball game and I get a pic with my friend and I with a cheerleader and she saw it and gets super stressed out and upset saying that she isn't enough for me. What do I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• That's how you know she's got your balls in a vice, little bro

• Wait, you're 16... dafuq are you worried about having a girlfriend for?

What Girls Said 2

• She should either get used to it since she practically does the same thing or you both stop talking about other girls and guys. That's fair enough

• Sad to say but it seems like she has low self esteem.. Just always remind her she's good enough and she's beautiful in that way she'll always remember :)

What Guys Said 3

• well if you can't beat them join them (and I don't mean beat in the domestic violence sense... although it did make a nice off-colored pun) If you can't get her to not be upset about it then you should start being offended by her calling guys hot and giving other guys attention. Either she will see that she is being silly or at the very least you both will be on the same page as far as jealousy is concerned.

• Explain that the way she feels when she sees or hears that
    you feel the same when she does it

• tell dis to her! if she is still a pain, dump her! too many fishes in the sea pal!
    dont stress out on a hypocrite!