If a girl only wants a relationship, and I only want sex, what should I do?

Should I pretend to be her boyfriend have sex, then just break up with som excuse? How should I do this?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yup tell her everything she wants to hear, be a perfect gent till you get laid, the dump her the moment after you ejaculate

What Girls Said 4

• No, don't lead her on just to get sex. You're not compatible with each other. Go your separate ways and find someone who wants sex with no commitment.

• No. That's a serious dick move! Why would you want to do something so mean to a person? You're well aware that she is looking for a relationship, so if you don't want that then don't waste her time and definitely don't take a shit all over her feelings in the process!

• Why is her needs the only thing important here?

• Well women do this all the time, I just think I wasted my time. I don't cry about it.

• SOME women do - and it's fucking mean and it's wrong. Just like SOME men do what you are proposing, and it's fucking mean and it's wrong. You're deceiving a person into giving you something you want, with the promise of giving them something they want, and then not living up to your end of the deal. It's a shitty thing to do and a shitty way to treat a person, regardless of gender. You treat people the way you want to be treated. Guarantee, if this is how you decide to treat women, it's going to end up getting you hurt in the long run so you'd better fucking prepare for it.

• Just find another girl that's only down to fuck. Hurting someones feelings cause you're thinking with the wrong head is fuckd up.

• Indeed, I had a girl who was on the rebound manipulate my feelings into thinking she wanted a relationship and hid behind just wanting to fuck. When I held off on sex and revealed I liked her and eventually wanted a relationship, she ditched me acting like I was clingy and needy. Such bullshit.

I'm not opposed to casual sex, hook ups and flings, but if you're not interested in someone romantically, don't lead them on that way.

• No that would make you a jerk just say you dont have the same intentions as her and leading her on would be wrong so its best you dont speak anymore, then go sleep with someone who only wants that from you too.

What Guys Said 7

• No, 'pretending' to be her boyfriend just to get into her pants is the worst and most unethical thing you can do. Just tell her that you want only sex, but if she doesn't agree, then find some other girl who would be willing to have sex with you without the need for a relationship.

• But she's pretty attractive, her personality is annoying though.

• Doesn't matter, you can find another attractive girl who would only want sex with you. You and this girl aren't compatible.

• wrong, woman want relationship not sex, have to be douchebag to get laid, woman are entitled bitches anyway, so he should feel no guilt

• dude no don't do this.

make it clear to her that you want ONLY sex, and if she acceptsfine... totherwise leave her

• You should find a girl who wants to be friends with benefits .

• This and most helpful opinion is how we guys get labelled as dicks and then girls turn into bitches after getting hurt and fuck up nice guys... Dont do it , let her find a guy who will love her... but then again , I got a feeling you ain't gonna do that?

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01RbUVcZncg

Don't be a piece of shit, move on to a different girl.

• Dude ignor these chicks, pretend to be her boyfriend bang her until you are tired of her and break up... if she says why just say "its not me... its you"

• have a relationship with her bedher then tell her you've turned gay...