Are guys who only can get girlfriends and not multiple one night stands considered worse with women?

Think about it, if you can't get friends with benefits you're basically showing you aren't attractive to many women and they'd only have sex with you if they like your "personality".

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah if a man can get sex with a lot of women he will (normally) relationships are normally a compromise, beta males have to get into a relationship in order to get sex.

What Girls Said 5

• They're are guys who can't hold a relationship and settle for one night stands. I think you talking about those 10s out there that women salivate at xD Yep, they have more chances of getting sex.

"they'd only have sex with you if they like your "personality". "

I wouldn't even go out with someone I don’t find attractive. That's why guys fall in the friendzone. How can I be intimate with someone that does't turn me on? The whole reason I date is because I want to keep seeing the guy because I CARE about him. Great personality means your awesome guy to me.

Who better? Depends on what you want. If you just want to be desired by the majority of females and don't carw for relationships the hot guy wins.

• I never saw it that way and probably never will. It's not because a man don't sleep around that he can't get girl. They don't have to prove a thing.

• No. I'd say it means you're better with women. Women obviously see some kind of security and stability in you, which is a good thing. For a one night stand, women don't want to take home/go home with a guy who they might end up developing feelings for, so they pick a guy who's decent to look at, maybe kind of fun, but seems shallow or immature..

In the end, you're going to wind up much happier in the long run than guys who pound through pussy like it's some kind of competition.

• But I want to be desirable to women like that. It means they're more attractive

• Physically more attractive

• what makes u think girls that have one night stands are more attractive?

personally I think a guy that sleeps about a lot and has multiple one night stands are. guys who can't maintain a relationship... or even keep if in their pants...
      besides a guy that may get a lot of sexual partners and one night stands has trouble then being able to find a partner to then settle with when he decides he wants to, due to the fact he's earned him self a name. some women dont want to be anogher notch on your bed post.

• Nope. Anyone can have sex. Not just anyone can build solid relationships. The ability to build and keep a solid relationship is actually insanely attractive.

• no i dont think so

What Guys Said 2

• I don't know whether they're considered worse by people at large

It's much harder for men to get multiple ONS than a gf. Women will mainly say no, since for them its the obvious, and most of them are convinced that 'anyone can sleep with sluts', which as you probably know isn't remotely true - sluts are pretty choosy, just not about personality or connection.

"Good with women" is a broad statement though. If we include relationship skills in that, guys who hook up a lot may or may not be 'good with women', just like a guy in a relationship may not be 'good with women'.

But in terms of attracting women, you're absolutely right.

• Depends what your overall goal is. Do you want many women or just one?