Have you ever dated a person on a online dating site?

Have you ever met someone on a dating site

0|0
2|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I've gone on dates with guys I met on POF and Tinder a couple times before, but I've never gotten into a relationship with any of them. I think I'm pretty good at weeding out the weirdos and creeps, so I haven't had any bad experiences (I've heard some real horror stories!) and I met a couple of very nice guys that way and it just didn't go anywhere.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Yes and I'm not doing it again

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I'm dating a girl now I met online. I just moved to the city a year ago and I don't have friends and I'm not part of any social circle so I did online dating. most of the people online are huge ducks though just because they are online they can be stuck up punk bitches but I met a nice girl.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• In the last few years, I've gone out with probably close to 35 guys (mostly from OK Cupid). Most were just a date or two, some lasted a couple months, and couple that went on for longer. Eventually, everything just ends up fizzling out. The second longest lasting relationship I've had post divorce was someone I met on online, but that ultimately didn't last.

The guy I'm currently seeing I met through my job.

So bottom Line: mixed results but no real complaints.

0|0
    0|0