Female GAGers how would you feel if your bf ordered only a salad when you go out for a date?

since most of the times the question is "how would you feel if your gf ordered only a salad"... i decided to reverse it now :-P

so how would you feel about it?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't care what he orders basically

What Girls Said 22

• I wouldn't care, as long as he doesn't order a salad for me.

• What if he tells you I am on a budget lets keep the price down?

• Well if he was my boyfriend, then I wouldn't mind him telling me that. If it was a date with some guy, then you shouldn't mention the budget thing.

• I would not do it unless I knew her real well and I had to keep it on the low slde for a while

• I wouldn't care.

OK, maybe I'd feel a little awkward about it if I had ordered first and went with a steak and potatoes or something lol

• I would say out loud, 'pathetic. I thought I was dating a man.' and I would leave the restauraunt. I would go to the nearest steak house to meet Big Joe and ask him to tell me stories about the war

• It'd be fine. To each their own. Depending on the day I might order one too, or if I was craving meat that day I'd order something meaty.

• I would assume he was just eating a light meal so he wouldn't feel too sluggish later. That might come in handy for both of us...

• I'm not going to criticize him. If he wants a salad he wants a salad

• Id be happy bc he won't be too tired out to have sex later. Salad isn't draining like steak or war stories from bog joe :p

Seriously thiigh of my bf eats meat at a restaurant it's too mich meat and he's out for the night.

• "Where's my steak?" 😮

• That's fine. He can order whatever he wants. And I'll do the same.

• I'd feel nothing ...

• Means I don't really get a chance to nick his food, why would I nick salad?

• I would wonder why he ordered a salad, but I wouldn't say anything.

• I really wouldn't give a shit. I order just a salad all the time, not to be thin but I genuinely enjoy salad.-.

• I wouldn't care it's his body. He can out what he wants in it.

• I will feel okay with it.

• I'd just hope he didn't order it with ranch dressing. The smell of that stuff makes me gag

• I'd ask him to order one for two...

• i'll be fine with it

• Eat whatever you want? Lol

• I would think he's not hungry. Oh well, more food for me 😋

• Well personally I wouldn't care its his choice what he wants to eat but as long as he don't tell me shit when I order the cowboy steak lol.

• I would ask him if he's feeling okay lol.

What Guys Said 6

• Lets see what they have to say

• Man that would be a torture XD

• I LOVE SALAD

• More importantly why would anyone eat salad?

• Salads not food.
    Salad comes WITH the food.

• I'd be cool with her ordering a salad. Hopefully she's cool and lets me eat what I want to eat.