Does anyone want a guy like this?

I most certainly do!!! What do you guys think?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6laGvKtPZYQ

• Yes
  • No
  • I'm a guy
    Vote C
Select a gender to cast your vote:
Here is another one from this dedicatede guy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0f_ec37PXNQ
I am just messing with you guys for those who took it seriously ;P

715

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 14

• Time to put it to practice.
    katanaswords.info/.../Tameshigiri-580x386.jpg

• This "guy" needs a testosterone check.

• I couldn't stop laughing at the end. You're for real? I mean, that's like super clingy, he probably wouldn't even leave you alone to take a shit xD

• I'm all for a little bit of man feelings, but I actually felt a little ill after watching that.

He needed more humor, more nervousness, more something. This was just plain sweet with nothing else, like making a paste out of sugar and water and calling it dessert.

• Yeah hello baby girl, hahaha I don't know lol

• Voted C! I'm straight, so i don't want a guy like him, or anyone else! :P

• Sounds too corny. He is really more into the poetry than telling the exact reasons he likes her, but in a girl's attention seeking mode, she might just fall for him.

He needs her more than food and water? Which level headed girl would fall for that?

• my hairstyle is better than his i guess

• My testosterone levels decreased by watch this video. Time to grow a beard, eat steak, lift weights and fight. Cringe worthy.

• is this a trailer for a new horror movie?

• These comments doe... made my day lol

• not my type

• Made me so uncomfortable my gentiles have retracted and I don't know if they're coming back :/

• Bruhhh as an Alpha male I can tell he is so beta that I can put him in beta player and watch him bruhh

• The Anonymous "alpha" male. WAHAHAHHAHAHAAHa

• I'm fine with being a beta. :)

• I'm just joking. I'm not alpha in anyway. I don't even know what alpha and beta is. Just making fun of people who actually say these things

What Girls Said 7

• O_O! No! I believe he's overdoing it. There is a thin line between acting sweet and trying-too-hard.

• No... I definitely would not want a guy like that. I actually thought it was kind of creepy to be honest. I mean, he was saying sweet things but it was just overkill. All I need from my boyfriend is a simple, "I love you" and I'm happy. All that other crap would just be a turn off for me.

• The look on his face is kind of creepy plus he's over doing the sweetness just a little bit.

• I was too scared to watch the whole video, because I thought he'd go psycho or something :<

• Lol no i need him to be not as sensitive as i am

• He's really cheesey with his pickup lines and I'm not saying it's a bad thing but at the beginning he seemed a little creepy

• Oh God lol. If I wanted a guy like that, I'd wind up in a disney movie. No, thank you. In my opinion it should be the other way around.