How to ask for his number?

I've been talking to this one guy in my class but I want to hang out with him outside of class, what's a good way to ask him to hang out/ for his number in a way that won't freak him out?

Most Helpful Guy

• Here what you do : Talk about something funny, when both of you are feeling good and comfortable. you pull out your phone, bring up the "adding contact # screen" and hand your phone to him. Don't say anything and just signal with your hand for him to type it in.

The advantage is you don't have to say the question out loud, good for shy people and it work! True story! I see it being used before. If he don't want to give it out then he will just hand it back, he don't even have to say anything.

What Guys Said 8

• You won't freak him out...
    Just say "hey what's your number". Or ask him out then just get his number because it's obligatory at that point.

• Ask him to hang out first, then obviously you will need to exchange numbers.

• You write your number on paper and hand it to him and wink as your leaving class and say call me

• It's kind of hard to freak a guy out if you're cute.

• Any guy would be completely flattered of you to ask for his number. Trust me. For me it's a highly rare situation... if that ever happens for a woman to ask us for our number.

• Ask him for his business card.

• Make sure no other people are witnessing on the scene. Because they will stop you from getting his number. Say that you need his number because you need to call him in case you have emergency or great outdoors activity to offer him. Also, say that you feel you are feeling respected if he comes and need his help to determine the direction of roads.

• "Freak him out"

I hope you mean make him go crazy thinking you're interested in him. It certainly wouldn't "freak him out" in the way I use that phrase.

What Girls Said 1

• hmmm maybe if you get to know him and you guys like the same movies you could be like "hey did you see the trailer for _______" "wanna go see it saturday" if he says sure then be all "oh by the way what's your number".

or in previous situations, I've just said oh by the way whats your number in the middle of a conversation and it was fine... like act like its NBD