Is it weird for a guy to ask a girl why she turned him down?

im all about learning from the past, good or bad. if i can better myself for the future, what was a loss, is now a win.

so i recently asked this girl out who i really thought liked me. i was surprised when she said no. she had a reason why, i listened, but it really was not very clear and did not make a whole lot of sense.

which brings me to the question...
would it be really weird for me to ask further as to why she turned me down? or is destined to be another one of lifes mysteries?
she has her reasons, i just didn't follow it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Women are irrational, find someone new

What Girls Said 2

• Move on. No sense in trying to get blood out of a turnip. Her opinion is invalid if she doesn't want too date you anyways.

• Maybe she just doesn't want to go out with you
    Just let her be

What Guys Said 2

• Be glad she said anything at all. Usually there isn't much to salvage after a girl breaks up with you. Not even closure. Closure is what you see in the movies.

You'll be fine, just learn to let it go.

• Ouch, I think it would be best to ask her to repeat herself on spot, because coming back to her later about it would be just odd.