Does age matter to you?

Guys, how do you feel about dating an older woman?

Most Helpful Girl

• age doesn't really matter these days.

What Guys Said 9

• *shrugs
    I am not in control.
    I'm just here for the ride man.
    www.bmwblog.com/.../...-series-connected-drive.jpg

So me sitting on the driver seat I say , nah!

• i am seeing a girl 12 years younger then me, i have dated women over 10 years older them myself, it is only an issue to narrow minded people

• Dating an older woman is not out of the question. I just highly doubt I'm qualified since she's at a different stage of life and expects certain things that I dont have.

• I know I'm going to get a lot of downvotes for this, but I can never date a woman who is elder than me. She needs to be at least 1 day younger. As someone who has very few partner requirements, I don't suppose I'm being unreasonable here.

• Yes age matters, let's say you're 40, we're are in a whole different points of life. You're at the age of already having kids and should have already settled down, I am at an age that I'm still trying to figure out who I am and what I really want out of life, though I mostly know what I want but you get my point.

• I can't do it

• When it comes to older women, I have no age limit.

Just depends on if I find her attractive or not.

• it's fine.

• Age doesn't matter as long as it's legal.

What Girls Said 3