How to overcome the fear of rejection?

It's been holding me fr so long. My past experience doesn't go well couple of times and this led to this fear. What to do?

Need more suggestions !!

Most Helpful Guy

• By doing it and realizing there's nothing wrong with getting rejected, your life doesn't end there.

What Girls Said 3

• Accept the rejection early. The earlier you accept the rejection and attempt to move on from it, the easier a time you're going to have. It will also mean that you won't let rejections in the future absolutely flatten you.

Do something else. You need to get your mind off the rejection after the appropriate grieving time. Don't immediately get back to work on whatever it was that was rejected, because you'll still be dwelling on the rejection. You need a little space and time from it.

• Nice advice but don't u think its fr after u get rejected.

• Don't let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game ;)

• I have the worst fear of rejection too I feel your pain completely. Even if there are 50 signs that a guy is interested in me, I still hold back out of fear of rejection if they are very good looking. Someone help us 😂😭

What Guys Said 4

• I'm looking for answers to this question as well! I'm worse off than you here, because I'm 28 now and I have never even asked a woman out in my life until now due to my morbid fear of rejection!

• Hats of brother. That is a very good question. what i do is i have a few pegs. And there are two parts of the brain which tell u to go for it and the other keeps on telling u the cons just ignore the second part and use the first. other than that god forbid if u get rejected. With time that bad feeling will go. Also u regret more bcoz u dont do a thing than regret over a thing u have done

• Bt fear is not only from rejection. Its from the loss and suffering of loosing a frnd.

• Dont take any advice from girls on this they wouldn't know anything about it since they expect us to do all the work

• same here. 22 good looking, wise. bad trauma from past, i have invisible brick wall all around me. frustrating. everytime i see girl which seems to have interest in me, i am looking a path to avoid it.

as i am anti-social, the only way would be go out and communicate as much as you can. anti-social = fears of rejections = depression (i find them similiar)