What am I supposed to think when the 1st date ended with a kiss then a few days later she has blocked me on everything?

It makes no sense to me... should I just think FU then?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes a kiss can feel like a routine, maybe she felt like she had to, that's just me assuming you didn't initiate it. So maybe she really didn't enjoy it much and did it out of politeness or just would do anything to get out of there. Or maybe she heard something about you.

What Girls Said 3

• She probably heard something bad about you. I've done that to a guy when I found out he had a gf. If you're curious ask her what's up

• Lol, yeah? She probably met someone else, so go for it. Think fuck you, if it makes you feel better.

• She probably found something BAD about you or something that she did not like and felt as if blocking you on everything will show a fuckd up way to say "BYEEEEE"

What Guys Said 3

• She's a dumbass. She's probably built up some stupid misconception in her head to gigantic proportions and decided to just cut all contact.

That or she found another dude.

Move on.

• She already made up her mind that you're not her type. So get over it. A kiss is no guarantee that she likes you.
    Sorry bro.

• It's over. She probably feels guilty. Maybe you were just a rebound or just a side. Maybe she regrets kissing you and is trying to forget