Guys would you care if your signigicant other had sex no strings attached?

If you dont care, is it because you've lost attraction but still want to be with her and see her more as a friend or you don't love her.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would care if she did, because girls even with no strings attached, get emotionally connected to the person they are having sex with. Even when they say they aren't... chemically females get attached by sex. Which would take away from the emotional relationship that we share.

(Yes it seems like a double standard, but it has reason)
    A guy who has sex with no strings would be seriously having sex with no strings. He could do it and still love and care for his partner, it would be sheer entertainment for him and he wouldn't have any need to put any feelings on the other female.

• Wow, thanks for MH.

What Guys Said 5

• If I had lost that much feeling then I really would care if we had sex or not. To me it would be time to move on down the line before we started hurting one another through words or actions. To be honest this is normal for people to grow apart , particularly if they just don't have common ground or don't share common interests. I can't say that I have researched this other than the school of hard knocked. But I have learned the more two people can agree on or have in common the closer their bond becomes. You will almost always have thing to talk about , more things to do that nurture your relationship. Let's face it , no one likes to do something they don't enjoy or at least have an interest in. Find someone that likes the things you like and you will experience a whole new lever of closeness that you may have missed before. Good luck

• why could i not love her and let her have her no strings fun. that is not an option given but there are people all over the world that have open relationships and live very happy lives. if it was discussed no strings fun then all is ok, if she had the fun and then came to me and said she did it but it was only no strings, well i would be heading for the door, as long as both sides of the relationship are happy with the situation then there is not problem with it

• Hell, I would help my SO find partners for no strings sex (if she returned me the favor.) I want to be in a relationship where I can trust my SO enough that she can have sex with anyone without shaking our bond together.

• I'm assuming the question does not have a hidden "while you're together" in it. Yes, i would care. It measn she does not need emotional interest for sex, and i don't like it.

• I would care if she did it without my knowledge. We have talked about this and I have told her I think it would be kind of hot

What Girls Said 0