What does she want from me?

There is this woman that I work with but in a different department who is showing interest in me. I am 22 years old and am actually really good looking, and she is 34 and a beautiful mexican woman for her age. The only problem is she is married and has kids. Just recently she has gave me signals that she likes me such as smiling, trying to make small talk when we walk past each other when no one is around, and i notice her looking at me when I'm around. Is she just trying to get my attention to make herself happy, or is she trying to signal to me that she wants to have a sexual fling or something. I don't know what to do because she is really good looking, and I would like to have sex with her but she is married. Do you think thats what she is wanting or just the attention of me looking at her?

What Girls Said 1

• it sounds like she is just trying to be friendly to me. just because a woman smiles at you and makes small talk does not necessarily mean she wants to have sex with you.

• Ok, yea your probably right, but she does look at me differently than other guys at the job. She is married to which confuses me as to why she would be so flirty like that

• I don't know I just don't necessarily consider that flirty

What Guys Said 0