What the heck is going on?

So me and this guy have been sort of friends for a few months. We never talked too much but when we did we related so well. Anyway, the past 2 weeks we've hung out almost every night. Its weird though because he'll come over, we'll watch a movie, we'll fall asleep cuddling and repeat the process throughout the week. When we hang out he buys me food and whatever else. He also is always wanting to see me or there when i want to see him. When we cuddle, I don't know how to explain it but we cuddle like a married couple. That being said, he hasn't tried ANYTHING. No kiss no hug. Nada. We cuddle like we just had sex and one morning he was like kissing the back of my head as we woke up, but then... nothing. I'm not really wanting to have sex with him, but i like him. And I don't know if he likes me. He spends most of his free time with me and treats me like his girlfriend... except he hasn't made an actual move yet. Is he not into me? Should i wait for him to make a move? How do i hint to him i like him or should i make a move? What do i do. We also both just got out of relationships, but our exes are out of the picture. He's also a really respectful guy and a gentleman. So, what do i do? Side note=he never hugs me goodbye. Like he is so awkward its unreal. How do i feel about this? What do i do? Is he just not into me like that? Am i reading things wrong? And if i make a move, do i just kiss him or tell him i like him and see how he reacts since he is so shy. I don't know what to do.

And he is for sure not gay hahaha

Most Helpful Guy

• He might have some insecurity going on. I used to be the same, he might be worried that making a move would lead to you seeing something he's embarrassed about.

I'd try making a move. If he stops you, confront him about it.

I could've done with it earlier so I could get over what a ridiculous thing it was that I was embarrassed about haha.

What Guys Said 2

• some guys are just slow to move physically. Takes me a while before I know for sure I like the girl enough to not lead the girl on by being overly physical. If I wasn't worried about that sure I would be way physical way too fast... but everyone has their way of going through things in their mind. He sounds more like the kind of guy I am though.

• Okay, he may be gay or just the weirdest human ever. Or he is the most scared guy ever and refuses to make a move on you so he wants you to fully come onto him before he tries anything with you.

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe he's gay. Haha sorry but a guy who stops at cuddling... never heard of one.