How to live my life without self-confidence, much self-esteem, and without a partner?

So, I'm 20 years old, only have kissed a girl once, don't have many friends and I don't really have much, if any, self-confidence and low self-esteem. During high school I was diagnosed with major depression, didn't really have any friends and though I'm better off now than then, I still am really lonely and sad most of the time. I know I'm not what girls are looking for in a partner due to the self-esteem/confidence issues, and I'm just not sure how to keep myself going through life with the idea that I might never have a partner. I'm generally fine with being alone, I find a certain solitude in it, but I don't want to be lonely my whole life. I've always wanted to have a family, but it doesn't look like that's very likely. My best friend says I'm a very loving person, good looking, that I'm great with my music, and that plenty of girls would want me, but she admits the esteem and confidence issues are a major turnoff. But she also says that some girls wouldn't mind a guy like me? Is that true? If not, how can I just move on and live my life to as full as an extent as I can?

Most Helpful Guy

• When I used to fight, my coach had me do this, so I invite you to get a piece of paper and a pen, do it right now. Write in this piece of paper "fear is a liar". I want you to hang this on your wall and read it every single morning. I want you to realize that your lack of self confidence is simply there because you have fear of rejection, embarrassment, etc. At the end of the day, all of this is bullshit. It's your mind and evolution playing tricks on you. Fear is a fucking liar. Repeat it to yourself right now. Next time you go to school, your going to talk to girls until you get a number. Your going to be yourself and eventually one of these girls will be yours. Message me if you want to talk more... and remember your fear is bullshit, it's a fucking liar.

What Girls Said 2

• Hoesntly I have low self esteem and no confidence at all and I'm in a relationship, t boyfriend accepted me the way I am. My point is, yes some girls will accept you the way you are but my advice is for you to tryy and change not because to find a Partner but for your own good, overcoming this issue will surly make your life much easier and happier. I know how hard it is to over come this because I am in the same shoes but we have to try and never give up. Do things that you won't ever dare to or read about how to overcome this issue if you solve this problem you will find your self soo confident that you're making your way to the girl you want to marry.

• I used to have a lot of the same issues. Depression and low self esteem God changed that. I don't know if you have asked The Lord into your heart and said the sinners prayer but once your saved you can give it all to God and not have to worry about it. I was saved but didn't give it all over to God. Now I'm married and have a baby and pretty good self esteem

What Guys Said 0