Am I single or not?

He said it was over but then begged me to stop crying, he told me he loves me and I'm staying at his house this weekend. He keeps bringing up how we're over but if I say something about it he tells me to stop being stupid! PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• well if you are over why are you staying at his house? And yes, he broke up with you so technically you are single. If someone asks you to date and you say yes you are not single. It's a pretty clear distinction. It's just a title that has to do with the state of your availability though so I don't really see why anyone would want to dwell on it.

• You are single hun. He's just a nice guy.

What Girls Said 1

• So he keeps saying your over, but isn't ok with it when you say it? I'm confused. Also, why are you staying at his house this weekend?

This just sounds way too dramatic all around. God, do I ever NOT miss being a teenager...