Does he just see me as a convenient piece of ass?

So my guy and me have been dating for 2 years now but he won't make ant kind of commitment. He says it's because he's been screwed over in the past but I've not given him any reason that I know of anyways. He mainly only shows up at night so it makes me wonder am I just a piece of ass for him?

The only thing that I've done is I slept with his brother 13 years ago before I ever even met my boyfriend. And I told him about as soon as I found out they were brothers.

42

Most Helpful Girl

• "He mainly only shows up at night"

sorry but it does sound like he's using you as a bootycall and thats not fair on you, i would leave him if i were you. you're just basically being blamed for his past and treated as though he has the right to treat you like crap as a result

What Guys Said 2

• well you may be just that... but at the same time if you have screwed up in the past it may take a while for him to trust you enough to commit. But still you are letting yourself be convenient for him either way.

• Girls usually are for us

What Girls Said 3

• Do you guys go on dates, or hang out with each others' friends? Have you met each other's families?

If you answered no to all or most of those questions, chances are, yeah you're just convenient for him. After two years he should be ready to take things a little more seriously.

• Yes we go out on dates, hang with eachotherq friends and I've met his family that lives here

• You probably are. It's really hard to be certain with that much info. Why don't you try holding off of sex for a bit and see what happens?

• Yes you are :\