Are my measurements too big?

My measurements are 35-27-38 and I'm 5'7 sometimes I feel like I'm too big what would you say. Not fishing for compliments want a honest opinion but be respectful about it

39

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 8

• You are not to big, in fact you are perfect size. All your measurements are perfect. I am not just saying this to make you feel better about yourself either I actually mean it. :)

• I dont know to much about a womens measurements, I go by height and weight. I would have to see a full body pic up close to tell you

• im just gonna go based off your pic. you should be percfectly fine. I suck at measurements

• basically how much do you weight, because i don't understand those measurements

• You sound good and your profile pic is cute

• You're a medium size girl... nothing to worry about! Men will definitely approve of you. :)

• perfect measurements

• Doesn't sound to big to me. Guys like all sorts of looks on women though :) so don't worry. And you are fairly tall too which in my opinion helps a bit.

What Girls Said 3

• Your close to my measurements.
    Having a little meat here and there is not a bad thing baby girl.

• They sound perfect for you. Why would you think they are too big?

• Honestly you are fine especially since your on the taller side.