Do all Asians really look the same?

I keep hearing people say all Asians look the same bla blah. Do they really look the same in your eyes? In my eyes all white people look the same. All black people look the same. All Asians look different. Turkish don't look like Chinese.

Most Helpful Guy

• Not at all.. But not gonna lie, when I first came to Europe I thought all white people look the same. When you immerse yourself to different people you can now easily tell they don't look the same.

What Guys Said 2

• Obviously not, but it's true that many of them look basically the same, just some little differences.

• Are you serious?

• Yes. Not to sound racist but all black people look all black, and all white look all white most of them all try to dye their hair blonde they all look the same.

• You need to check yourself to a doctor then because if you can't tell one white person from another white person in a literal sense, that a serious problem.

• that's*
      Dude you gotta keep your spelling and grammar straight maybe taking a grammar course or something. You got bigger problem then to put your nose in my business your welcome.

What Girls Said 2

• To people who aren't used to seeing people from other places, Asians can look identical. But i think they're talking more the chinese, japanese, korean when they say they all look a like. Not necessarily other countries, such as Turkey (which isn't even really asian).

• Well I live on the US and constantly here all those stuffs.

• Its the US lol you are going to hear a lot of stuff (: but like i said it really just depends on the kind of people you are talking to. if you live somewhere there isn't a lot of diversity, then i can see how you come across people saying that haha

• No I don't think they all look the same, definitely not.