How do I get this guy I'm dating to act on him being turned on?

What do I do to encourage him to act on his feelings of wanting to do things with me?

Most Helpful Guy

• You could say something to him when you can see he is turned on like "mmmmm I know you want me so you better come and get me baby".

or you could put on your tightest pair of jeans or tight faux leather pants and walk very very close in front of him when he is sitting down then drop something on the floor on purpose and then bend down and pick it up. Make sure he is sitting down and you drop whatever you drop in a certain way so when you bend down to pick it up your ass is facing him as this puts your ass in those pants right at his eye level so he gets a perfect view and it also puts your ass very very close to him to. When you are bending down picking up whatever it is you dropped give your ass a bit of a wiggle/shake right in front of him and then look over your shoulder and give him a naughty smirk/smile while looking directly into his eyes. When he grabs your ass say something like "mmmmm oh baby that feels so good, give me more of where that came from". Then sit on his lap. Make sure your ass is lined up perfectly in his lap when you sit down. So make sure your left butt check is sitting perfectly on his left leg and you right butt check is sitting perfectly on his right leg. Also make sure your ass crack in your tight jeans or tight faux leather pants is sitting right in line with his penis then burry your ass deep down into his lap making sure your butt checks are touching his legs and his penis is in strong contact with your ass crack. When you feel his penis poking its way into your ass crack look at him and say "mmmmm baby, oh baby your so naughty and I love it" and then start gently and slowly massaging his penis, getting him off and masturbating for him using your ass and ass crack, then slowly get a bit faster and a bit harder but not too hard or fast as it could hurt him. Do this until he orgasms and cums all over the place. However, remember only do this if you are prepared for it to lead to sex and you want sex.

• Thank you so much!!!

• Good for you girl. :) Ill tell you this though he may want anal sex with you though?

• He's not too big on anal. I think he likes more oral than anything

What Guys Said 5

• You know what the hottest thing is for a guy?
    A woman that makes the first move. There is nothing hotter then that. Doesn't matter if it is the first kiss, or sex, it is a HUGE turn on.
    so instead of trying to get him to ready your mind... which I can guarantee will never happen... make the first move and he will understand.
    otherwise you will just have to talk with him and tell him. And if your going to do that, why not just make the first move. after you do it the first time, he will understand it is ok and take over from there.

• you act on being turned on. It's one thing to feel like asking someone out is the guys role but the physicality of a relationship, the intimacy, is both parties role. Best way to get him to act on him being turned on is you acting on you being turned on.

• How do I show him I'm turned on?

• I'm pretty sure girls are born with some instinctual look they give that shows it. It has pretty much been the same for every girl I've dated so it's pretty unique and easy to recognize. So that look is the best way. Other than that it depends on the situation. I assume that if you know he is turned on you are either making out or cuddling. A lot of girls I've been with have kind of push up against me. Some have gone as far as grabbing my hand and putting it where they want it to be. Kind of up to you, but you have to act physically flirty sometimes to get what you want physically. Then again you could always just tell him... works especially well if you say it in a soft bedroom voice.

• Thank you so much

• Rub his inner thigh.

• Does this really work

• Thanks you so much!

• Ill try that

• Tell him when he has the feels you want him to act.

• Have you guys even kissed for one thing

What Girls Said 1

• it's more than ok for the woman to initiate. you don't have to wait for the guy to make a move. if you want it, make it known! (: