Guy I am seeing made a really big deal out of me only sleeping with two men?

I am 24 and I have been casually seeing this guy whose 26 for about 8 months. Well, I had thought that he knew that he was the second person I had slept with because we were friends before hand. But when I realized he didn't and told him he started freaking out. Like saying "what?" and just repeatedly saying "oh my God" and "that's insane". It actually made me embarrassed because he was making such a big deal out of it. I told him he was embarrassing me and he just said "Why? It makes things completely different, but not in a bad way." So now I'm wondering why it makes things so different. Maybe he thought I had slept around a lot? Why was it such a big deal to him and why does it make things completely different? Thanks for your input :)

Most Helpful Guy

• In his shoes I would be thinking its nothing but positive.

Too many girls sleep with a man too easily now, so you know you have a respectful women if they have slept with little.

Don't worry about it, its a good thing.

What Guys Said 2

• I think that he wanted to be first one... I can't see any other reason to make such a big deal out of it.

• Was he a virgin himself?
    He should know better.
    To me his reaction seems shallow.

What Girls Said 1

• Wtf is up with all these guys obessed with being a girl's first partner?

The only thing that's changed is that now you know he's a slut shaming jerk. I honestly don't understand how it changes how he views you or anything else at all and he's ridiculous for acting like it does.