Who hates love?

if u ever got hurt in a realtionship what happen message me i wanna help or just talk and what did u do?

Most Helpful Guy

• I do to an extent it had one time i got so hurt i decided to wait about two and a half years before i got into my next one. Its so unpredictable you never know what either side is thinking and then the mood swings is the trouble maker if you don't know how to deal with it.

What Guys Said 3

• It's really hard to hate love. People confuse hurt, rejection and stuff like that with love. That's not love... love is beautiful

• The hoff don't message.

you wanna hear why i hate love?
    everyone of my age already had a girlfriend, already had their first kiss. and I'm still waiting. I'm probably to ugly to find love, and thats why i hate love.

have a nice one whateva

• I loved a girl lot from two years. She rejected me. I don't no the exact reason y she rejected me. She made my eyes wet. I hate love.

• if u wanna talk im here

What Girls Said 2

• I was hurt more than I thought was possible, but now my best friend ever is my boyfriend and I couldn't be happier. Love is nice again 😊

• Love is complicated. I only have painful memories when it comes to love so that's what I associate with it.