What pickup lines should I use to get a girlfriend (I'm 13)?

So... there's this girl in school I really like and I have nothing to say to her to get out of the friends zone so can someone help me get her out of the friends zone mostly into the dating zone

Most Helpful Girl

• don't use pickup lines sometimes girls can tell that they are not genuine and from the heart so I think the better option would be to maybe go out on a date with her and get to know her better just ask her normal questions like what she likes and dislikes and see if you have anything in common if you do then maybe you could have something together as in a relationship

• thanks that helps a lot I'll try that but what happens if we go on a date and then we have a lot in common but she is not interested

• then it was her loss not yours don't feel bad about it it has nothing to do with you its just the way things are and you can always move on just make sure and be yourself don't be anybody that you think that she wants you to be just to impress her you have to be yourself in order for her to actually like who you really are

• Ok thanks I will be more like myself thanks for the feedback

What Girls Said 2

• My ex bf used pick up lines to ask me out and cause I'm a big fan of nerdy stuff like that I thought it was adorable. But really you shouldn't use pick up lines unless the girl your trying to get likes them, also she may just think you're messing around. I'm 13 too so from me being a girl really the best way is to just tell her you like her then if she responds well ask her out

• Ok thanks for the feedback

• You don't need pick up lines. You're 13. You just need to be you. If a girl likes you, you'll know. If you like her, tell her. Simple.

Pick up lines are for old losers who can't get girls. 😉 You don't wanna be that person.

• Ok thanks for the feedback I won't use pickup lines

What Guys Said 3

• Do not use any pickup lines unless she is ALREADY your girlfriend and knows your sense of humour. Be yourself and act yourself. Do not project or portray someone your not because she has to like you for you, not the you you'd like or want to be because you can't keep that guard up all the time and girls are smart enough to work it out.

• Ok thanks for the feedback

• Ok thanks for all the support and thanks again

• Anytime Buddy, take it easy and have a good one :) Hopefully it works out

• Are you sitting on the f5 key? Cause that ass is refreshing!
    Jk.. don't use pickup lines. Just say hi and be yourself. Ask her questions and try to keep the convo going. If it goes well at the end ask if you could text her later or something
    Good luck!

• Ok thanks for the feedback I'll keep that in the back of my head

• Don't use pickup lines. Just start talking to her. Ask her for her number if she has one. Try to hangout with her outside of school. The only way to stay out of the friend zone is to make things happen.

• Ok I'll keep all that in mind thanks for the feedback