I am a disgusting horrible person... and going down the home wreckers road.What do I do?

So i 1st seen this guy when i was in the 9th. He was in the 10th back then and i thought he was sooo ocute, so i started to do my research & unfortunately i found out that he had a girlfriend. So i made the decision to not go after him because he was in a relationship & i think any person that would ruin someone's relationship is totally disgusting. So i let it go, it was the end of freshman year & i had moved on... or so i thought. So coming into my sophomore year i entered my AP American Lang class ( everyone including me has the class the ENTIRE year) i seen him in my class which was a mixture of juniors & sopmores. in class he seemed really easy going, FUNNY, laid back, smart,& overall a good person. Which didn't help because i was slowly staring to like him again, So fast forward from August 2014 to February 2015 and we are freinds, we text, talk etc, & he is coming to my sweet 16 party 2 weeks from now. I am really good at hiding my feelings but my friend pointed out the way he looks at me. honestly i accepted the fact that he had a girlfriend so i let go of the idea that i would ever have a chance with him so i decided that being his friend was good enough... i just wanted to be in his life. My freind told me that its the way he looks at me when i talk, she told me , he stares deep in to my eyes, lips etc. & i have just began to notice it myself. She told me that if he didn't have a gf she thinks that he would go for me. I feel so bad for liking him, but i can't help the way i feel. What do i do. I would never want hurt anyone and i feel like a horrible person. I dated other guys but its like i can't get over this 1 guy in particular. Like it's something about him that i can't let go.

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly I would put on a brave face or turn off your brain for a second. Walk up to him. Then tell him straight up before you bday part. Be 100% truthful. So tell him It's to hard to be friends and talk because you have a crush on him. You know he has a gf and you don't want to cause any issues between them and plus would never want to be the cause of them breaking up or anything. You tried being friends but it's just to much. I would think after that he should understand or he might spill some truth as well.

What Guys Said 3

• as @clauseviter said, he shouldn't be even looking at you. The fact that he does indicates that either he doesn't care as much as he should for the girl he's dating, or he's a player and is unfaithful anyway.

I say go for it. If you get him, just remember how you got him in the first place...

• Morality is retarded. You want something go get it. If he cares enough about the other girl he won't do anything.

• You're putting way to much pressure on yourself

What Girls Said 2

• It's gonna be rough but cease contact with him. You don't want to go down the home-wrecker route, and clearly his presence and your continued friendship will only tempt you.

He's just going to use you, if it does come to that. You'll be nothing but a plaything for him. He'll tell you what you want, show you what you want to see, just to get what HE wants.

He doesn't respect his relationship with his girlfriend now then what makes you think he has any respect for you?

• I Think u wanr him more because ges taken u know the old saying we all want what we can't have *shrugs*