Have you ever dated people from a different religion?

Have you ever dated people with a different religious belief? How hard is it? What happens when you two have to make decisions related to your religious belief?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm an atheist, and I have dated a (nonpracticing) Muslim, a Christian, a (nonpracticing) Jew, and an atheist who sings in her church choir (they don't know).

Of those, the weirdest one is the last one, who sings in her church. But it hasn't been *hard* because none of them have been particularly firm about their beliefs. Kids would make things more interesting, but I don't think having stayed with any of them would be too bad... we'd have all let the kid decide what they want to learn about, etc.

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 2

• Since I'm an atheist, every girl I have dated was understandably of a 'different' religion! The relationships didn't last too long, but religion was not an issue at all.

• Always stayed away from it, partly because people I've known who have done it have said it's one more thing to get in the way.