Not pretty girls who seem to get a lot of attention and flirting and asked out by guys?

So does anyone know some of those girls? The girl isn't super pretty, she's like okay cute and isn't girly, doesn't have a nice body, but a lot of guys like her? She gets asked out a lot and guys really try to get to know her. And some try to sleep w her but she doesn't go that far. She gets A LOT of guys attracted to her and she isn't outgoing. But she's really herself and seems to like love who she is. She doesn't comparr herself to other girls or thinks "woah, she's so pretty, wish i looked like her!" she doesn't worry about other girls or what theyre doing. So what makes her so attractive? Is it her self love?
i knoe SUPER LONG Question (: sowy

Most Helpful Guy

• Confidence can be magnetic, especially sexual confidence in a woman, which attracts men like flies to honey-coated-caramel-dipped-chocolate-covered honey.

Also, her level of attractiveness isn't static. Where you might see her as average, a male might see her as drop dead gorgeous, and yet another male might find her unappealing altogether. Don't dismiss that part of it.

What Guys Said 8

• Honestly your opinion about her looks and what she thinks is your perception. You don't know how attractive these guys that are interested find her. You don't know if she's comparing herself to others (evvvvveryone has done that). My guess is they like a combination of her looks and personality.

• Yeah but she doesn't do it often

• a girl doesn't have to be "girly" and "super pretty" to be atttractive.

in fact the "girly" thing, might be consindered a turn-off

• She's probably physically attractive because she's not actually stick thin like many girls seem to aspire to be, and because she's not obsessed with petty things and bringing others down. Technically, I guess people find her to be a likeable person!

• Confident is sexy. Being self-assured is part of it.

• Believe it or not, some guys actually care about personality.

• Okay, well what , makes them approachable enough to want to get to know them?

• If she's outgoing she's probably rather friendly. As such, she looks like she's probably not likely to reject your attempt to get to know her like someone who doesn't like to be bothered and will snap at you if you attempt to engage her in conversation.

• I think its a challenge to try and get her to open her personality up and see who she really is.

• Thanks! But i just wanted to know what makes a not so pretty girl morr attractive and approachable than another girl? And isn't like a whore or anything

• Some women are more approachable than others

• Why is that?

• So how can she br more approachable?

• Smile, be more friendly, be sweet, it's really not that hard just imagine you're a guy. What girl would you approach? The nice sweet one or one who acts cold and uninterested.

• I think she's delusional

• Lol okay

• Why not

• Hahahaha what

What Girls Said 7

• Haha you just kinda described me. I'm not really pretty, not girly at all. I am a tomboy. Not feminine. Don't have a nice body, skinny and no boobs. I'm not outgoing at all. The only thing is I do constantly compare myself to other girls. Like all the time. I'm always saying either out loud or in my head.
    I'm not nice either and I wouldn't say I have a good personality at all. People mistake my humor for cruelty.

Lots of guys ask me out. Or try to flirt. Or just sex. But I don't go for any of that. I'm not interested.
    People say that guys don't go for pretty girls cuz they would be out of their league. It's the ugly girls who get lots of attention cuz guys aren't intimidated by her looks.

Maybe they have low standards? That's my guess. If you're willing to date me, your standards are too low for me to date you.

Also, what one person finds pretty others find hideous. Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

• They probably don't think they're all that, so they're more approachable and amiable than girls who get put on the pedestal for their GODLIKE HOTNESS. Much as I hate to quote 1D... "You don't know, that's what makes you beautiful". Effortless beauty is more magnetic than well-kempt beauty for some reason.

• I wonder this as well.

• She's down to earth and respects herself. She probably gets along with everyone making it easy for people to take a liking to her.

• I know a girl like that. She's on the wrestling team. She's not bomb but she's pretty, and she gets a TON of guys. But it's cause she's a really cool, smart, down to earth girl.

• it is her confidence they are attracted too most likely.

• Really? So what if there's another girl who is lets say.. cute, pretty and she seems confident, and is nice and smiles a lot and ya know just cute personality!! Hahaha buut deep down she gets super self conscious and care a bunch about what people think, compares herself to others and get sad often. Is that still unattractive?

• not at all, it is normal in today's society for girls to feel that way.

• Personality.. Confidence.. Respect :)