Would you rather have a passionately stormy relationship or a boring relationship?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• None I would rather stay to nmyself and just date then have to take that on

• Wait, what do you mean by "stormy"? I'm not interested in fighting.

• Passionate + lots of fighting...
      O. o

• Screw fighting, even boring is better than that, lol.
      I've seen enough relationship-quarrels for my entire lifetime as I was growing up, and I'm 23.

• I don't like fighting so a boring stable one for me, plus they will last longer than one with lots of ups and downs

• Women tend to love relationships that have a fiery passion to them and also spontaneous.

• This is true...
      But not so spontaneous that we can't have time to get ready before you arrive... -as in a heads up is important!

• Yeah we men tend to be different too we don't care she can be quiet and boring as long as she is sweet.

• I think the most reasonable answer is passionate, but who knows, some may like boring relationships.

• Edit: If you mean stormy as in fighting, then no, I wouldn't want that. I guess my kind of relationship would be neither then.

• neither, easy

What Girls Said 3

• To quote 3DG, "I'd rather feel pain than nothing at all". The stormy relationship gives me passion, what does the boring relationship have to offer? "Security"? Bah! If I wanted that, I'd just settle for dogs for the rest of my life. Dogs love unconditionally, don't they? It's almost the same thing, except dogs are more fun than boring people.

• passionately stormy I guess because I'd rather that over boring, although by passionately stormy I'm guessing you mean roller coaster relationship which is never fun but at least it's not boring.

• what defines boring?