Is it okay to have a relationship online?

I met a guy online and we've been talking for a not-that-significant number of months but I'm starting to like him and he said he feels the same. Is it okay or nah?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure it's okay. Lots of relationships happen on the internet in today's times. However, just be careful that it's a true person and not someone lying about their identity. (Claims to be younger, but actually older, etc.) I knew a guy online for years, we dated online and met IRL. We're now living together. I'm a strong supporter of online relationships, you'll come across people who will bash it, think it's false and ridiculous, but don't let their judgement stop you. Like I said, just make sure it's a legit person without false intentions.

What Guys Said 5

• Ofcourse it is!
    Follow your heart girl!
    Just make sure you know him well enough so you don't get surpriced later on in the relationship.

• I would.. I been in many..

• I met a girl online and have been seeing her nearly half a year now. Skype is the best way to go.

• Yes, I am currently attempting to bring a lady to the United States from Russia. We have had an on-going relationship for nearly three years and she is in love with me as I am with her.

• its not okay

What Girls Said 1

• You met him on Omegle?

• yes i did

• LMAO!!!

I'm sorry. That was bitchy.

Any online relationship from there is going to collapse. It's not the best quality of people. I tried it when I was 20-it was a stupid waste of time.

But good luck or whatever makes you happy.