Would you date a girl who's a vegan?

Would you date a girl who's a vegan? Or is it a serious dealbreaker? She does not force her beliefs down anyone's throats and would never try to change you or anything.

• I would date a vegan girl
  • I wouldn't date a vegan girl

Most Helpful Guy

• It'd be ideal for me. I've been a vegan for 2 years

What Guys Said 5

• Is she the type that would judge me for being a carnivorous male? If not then yes I could find her datable

• Yes the issue I'd that I might feel guilty eating meat in front of her. she would have to tell me why she's a vegan and how comfortable she is around meat eaters.

• My last serious girlfriend was a veggie so I'd be alright with it.

• No. I base my dating preference to her diet.

• She'd get pissed too often. I'd cook something amazing, and she'd be all like... You're so inconsiderate... you know I'm a vegan. I'd be like fuck off then, I cooked you food. Get out.

What Girls Said 1

• I like it when a person I'm dating has better eating habits than I do (even though I would say I keep it pretty healthy) It always helps to have some encouragement. Vegan guys and girls taste delicious!