Which of them should I date?

2 years back, i really loved this girl and i asked her out she refused saying she loved someone else. I later found out that it was my flirty friend that is obssesed with sex and all of that. I don't really know why but this my friend which is a player always gets any girl he wants although this girl gave him tough time. This girl is really good, nice, kind and pretty and all the good qualities. So her and my friend are not together again. They've totally seperated and are not even friends. My friend has left the school so i am no longer in contact with him too. So last year another girl (which is a good friend of the other girl) got my attention and i liked her. I asked her out and she said she likes me but no coz the first girl ( my friends ex) told her she now likes me which was a secrete she was suppose to keep. So i later asked her (my friends ex) if it was true and she said yes she really loves me. I have feelings for both of them and i don't know who to choose. Please help me out.

• My friend's ex
  • The other girl

Most Helpful Guy

• The other girl filllerr

What Girls Said 2

• The other girl. It seems like you're not your friend's ex first choice, so why she should be your first choice? Tell her that you can't date a friend's ex (which I think should always be a mates' code) and then ask the other girl out. :)

• Neither because you can't decide on your own. It means none if them rises above the other and you can live happily without then both

What Guys Said 1

• Dude NEVER settle for being someone's second choice , unless you are a glutton for punishment. She shot you down for a douch bag user , who is to say she wouldn't dump you for the next Johnny come lately. Girl be seems the best choice in my opinion