I've heard of women quitting smoking for guys, but would you start smoking if he found it sexy?

I heard that in fifty shades the guy forbids smoking from his sub, but that seems kind of backwards since she's a prissy virgin who already doesn't smoke. I'm curious, since so many women are now having a sexual awakening, would you start to smoke if your man found it sexy?

Most Helpful Girl

• That would be a no from me.

• I like everyone's honesty, and I wouldn't dare ask anyone do something like that, but what if it was a little different? What if you ladies knew it was something your man liked, but never asked for would you do it every once in a while just to get him going?

• Depends on what it is.

What Girls Said 4

• i did and i really regret it cause now im hooked and have to have tonsils removed because of it. i was a stupid 17 year old :p

• You and me both. I did because he thought it was "sexy" and because he thought it may help me reduce my thumb sucking. Well, needless to say, I do both now. Also, needless to say, he loves it. But he only wanted me to smoke once in awhile but smoking doesn't always work that way.

• Hell, NO! Never.

• No way. Not if it wasn't a personal choice

• Probably not.

What Guys Said 0