Do you guys only like curvy girls?

I have reallllly small boobs and a flat butt and I'm 5'9 so I'm the opposite of curvy. Do guys only want big boobs and big butt (I'm 14) would u ever date a girl that's super flat? :(

• curvy
  • slim/skinny

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 13

• let me tell you right now... NO! guys do not only like curvy girls.

• You asked a question and deserve a honest answer even though your 14 I hope your mature enough to take criticism

Flat chest is not so bad but flat booty is more of a killer here. It's almost like me asking you if you 'want' to date a man with a 3 inch penis and 4'5 inches tall

Would you?

• Breasts aren't that important to men. Your butt isn't genetic like your boobs are, so you can change it. Do some squats and it will work over time. Some other exercizes such as pilates will also do the trick. Be patient though. Your butt can be improved, butt your boobs will not. They may get bigger as you mature, but if they don't you will either have to learn to cope with it or resort to implants. But just for the record, boob size isn't that important to most men.

• Personally, I'm more attracted to curvy women. I do like thin girls too though. It depends on the guy.

• I'm not voting, although I will say that I "prefer" curvy girls. I don't put any emphasis on that preference, I've been attracted to skinny girls just as often as curvy ones. For me, personality trumps looks.

• I like curvy girls my ex gf 's were curvy

• U r just 14. Like a blooming flower. Your breasts gonna get bigger, u gonna get more shapely than now. Don't worry too much.
    And different guys goes to different body types. More importantly character matters more :)

• I prefer curvy women but that doesn't mean that I don't like slim women too

• Yes i would date a girl thats super flat. I prefer small boobs, small but, small waist.

• you seem cute

• Petite and thin. :) Cute butt, smaller boobies, pretty eyes and great smile, lol. :p

• I said curvy i would still date a skinny girl, do think you could show me a pic and i can tell my oppinion if you want?

• No, I like toned/fit/athletic/sporty type of girls, but slim/skinny/slender girls are ok too... I don't like "curvy" (because I consider them fat).

What Girls Said 1

• At 14 you're still developing, I know you probably think you've already developed.. But truuuust me, your body will still grow/change :)

The main thing is that YOU feel happy with yourself.. I mean, you're slim and 5'9.. You have great legs!
    And you can go braless and wear cuter outfits!

But a ton of men find your body type sexy :)