Guys: innocent girls?

guys, are you attracted to girls like this:
girls who are virgins, haven't had their first kiss yet, only had one short term relationship and who rarely swear. Would you date them or would you think they are to weird?

• That's attractive
  • That's not attractive
  • I wouldn't mind
for the sex part though what if she would do other sexual things if she wants instead of the sex itself?

Most Helpful Guy

• I love those girls. Though you see few where i live. I love it cuz its a challenge to turn them bad and rebellious. Its almost like a game. And i win most of the time.

What Guys Said 6

• tbh i prefer non-innocent ones :-P

• Id prefer it.

• Those are all nice things, but I'd want to have sex in a relationship so as long as she's open to it and it won't take six months to get there it's definitely a plus.

• The problem.. with me is that sometimes i find a girl attractive but the next time i see her she looks ugly!

But innocent are attractive!

• The virgin part is a little weird... because I want sex in a relationship and what if she doesn't want it? Or if she does she might start crying and not be so good at sex.

• I would like to corrupt her

What Girls Said 0