Do guys like it hairy down there?

I really like not shaving or waxing, but I feel like every guy I've ever talked to likes it not hairy. Should it be shaved?

Most Helpful Guy

• Just trim it! Why is this such a difficult concept? I reply this to every thread about this, because people apparently just don't realize that the middleground is also a possibility.

What Guys Said 15

• A girl should be comfortable with her choice and only do it because its what she wants, not what she thinks others prefer, x

• I've not experience either or but I'd say smoother the better

• I prefer a girl whose hairy down there

• i prefer shaved tbh

• Trimmed short is the best. No redness, or stubble and no bush.

• It is perfect however it is

But, it does my head in, for i am 43, and when i started having sex, all women had hair.

Lol, of late, last 10 so years, most women have no hair

• Yes very much concerned about it
    No I am not it's actually a turn on and it will definitely keep me reminded wow, the woman I love doesn't shave and it's natural to me just as individual to feel the same way

Stop thinking on what others have and be you
    You are hot as you are

• I'd prefer girls to be shaved and I prefer to be shaven myself. Feels better, looks better.

• Nope, i prefer shaved.

• Trimmed or bald. Hair down there is a no no. Bad evil stuff.

• No. It should be shaved. I dont have sex wuth gi e ls unless they are shaved down there.

• I like it shaved and smooth

• Since there is a section at p*rn sites that named "Hairy", some of us like hairy, even armpits.

• Give yourself a landing strip. VERY attractive in my opinion

• Do what you want. Any man worth it won't mind either way. Personally, I like hairy, but then again, I'm hardly normal.

What Girls Said 5

• Not every guy will want shaved and bald, some will like trimmed and short or natural. Do what you want don't worry what they like it's your body.

• I refuse to have hair personally

• Guys will fuck hairy but not a lot of guys will eat out hairy. Do what you feel is right.

• Do whatever feels more comfortable to you. Keeping your hair short or leaving a landing strip could be good options for you to consider.

• Its your body. You don't like shaved so screw him if he does.