Why am I always single? Never had a boyfriend?

I'm cute, smart, funny so what's the reason I'm always single?

Most Helpful Guy

• Who says you're cute and funny? (female friends and family don't count)

• Also do you know how to flirt or pick up on flirting from guys?

• Guys I'd talked to. And yes ik how to flirt but I don't know when guys do it.

• Guys flirting is more easily seen through teasing playfully and intense eye contact. So do you recall that with any guy?

That's not the only things but it is important.

What Guys Said 11

• People have no idea whether you're interested or not, so they don't know if they should be interested or not

• maybe you don't put so much efort finding a guy?

• Well then my dear, would you like to go on a date with me? We'll grab some lunch, and maybe go to a movie? Or perhaps travel the town in search of interesting entertainments/distractions?

If you turn me down, then you must never ask this question again, nor ever complain about being single ever again.

• Because you most likely don't actually do anything about it and expect the guys to come crawling towards you.

Unless you actually do try to flirt with and act out guys. In that case, I don't know.

• Why are you asking the others? In an Anonymous way, without any details about yourself and about your situation.
    Maybe you can visit a psychological group and get a feedback in a safe, confidential circle of people?
    Whether they wish to have a relationship with you or not, why yes or why not? Or how you may drive people away from yourself or prevent them to have relationship with you? Or even prevent them to meet you?

• You're cute, smart, funny and that great. But what do you DO that show people that you are those thing? Because any girl who are indeed cute, smart and funny have ton of guys swarming over them.

• I've never had a girlfriend. Why am I always single?

• The reason is cuz u nvr approach and only wait to be asked. Sillygurls these days lel

• I am always single too

• Message me and we can figure it out.

• Welcome to my world

• It sure is a lonely one :(

What Girls Said 6

• Check out this video. I really feel that what she says is true. ^^ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBOqpwJGvI0

• Omg she's soooo beautiful *-* And everything she says is so true

• Well I've noticed that when your throw yourself at a guy, often it starts out casual but often enough it turns into something serious.
      She was saying not to let everyone know you're available, but well most guys these days aren't gonna ask you out unless you make it very obvious not only that you're available but also interested and @Distant maybe you're the exception there but most guys need a bit more, so I think that's very bad advice

And I don't know I can't share that observation. It's true a lot of girls in high school dream of that dark handsome guy that sweeps them off their feet but they'll grow up. And even in high school, in reality, most still dated super nice guys that don't fit that stereotype at all

• @lzzy2012 by available she doesn't mean dont come across as not interested but that if you really like a guy dont come across that you dont have a life of your own and are just sitting by the phone waiting for him to call so you can be with him at a moments notice. Im only saying this cause I have heard a lot of advice youtubers give this pointer. So basically you want to show you're available without looking too available.

• I hope you aren't one of those girls who expects a guy to magically carry you off your feet. Put some effort in. Approach guys you're interested in.

• Have you been pushing guys away or not putting yourself out there? It happens sometimes you just have to be strong and alone for a while before you get companionship, hold on tight. I'm in the same boat.

• Don;t worry, I'm the same too and all of my friends have had multiple boyfriends so i'm considered the odd one out...
    I think in some cases, boys can actually be intimidated if your their type, so they would be scared to approach you.
    Or in other cases, it could just be that they want you to make the first move because they don't want to do it themselves..
    I know I'm only 13, but I hope this helped in any way...

• But are you hot? Reveal a photo.

• What do you look on a guy?