I'm Un-Dateable?

I feel like i'm not good enough to date, people don't think i'm worthy to because i'm "weird" and "unattractive". They say i'm weird because I was a high school wrestler and football player, they said it was to "manly" for a girl to do. So this is random but would this make me un-dateable?

• Yes
  • No
  • Maybe

Most Helpful Guy

• The only thing holding you back is your standards. I don't suggest forcing anything, but if you expect the best you're going to wait a very long time. Understand that concept.

Based on the eye test, you have nothing else to be concerned about. In fact by 20 you'll probably wonder what made you ask such a silly question. You're growing up and as scenery changes and people come and go, you'll see what you're made of.

What Guys Said 15

• Sounds good.

Besides, high school will soon be over. That little bubble of reality will soon burst and you will enter the real world where men won't hold such things against you.

Later in life nobody will care about what you did or didn't do in high school.

• weird because you were a wrestler and a football player?

those people are fools. you're not undateable, on the contrary.

you're very cute judging by your pic :-)

• it won't make you undatable trust me. wait until you get to college.

• You got stay away from negative minded / narrow minded people

you are cute from your side view and i think Tom boy girls / girls who do

guys sports is awesome and very cute.

• I'm "weird" = TURN ON for me at least LOL because I'm weird/random myself

• Maybe if you had a mustache, they most likely are intimidated cause they didn't play football or do wrestling.

• "They say" that's the problem, don't listen t people say, listen to what you wanna listen to, people are just jelly

• You are undateable. You're only 16.

• who ever says that don`t know what they talking about, there are loads of guys who are into tomboys

• Well, yeah, to many people in real life you are.

• no.. give yourself some time..

• No that's cool

• For me girls and sports = great

• Not undateable, people say the same "weird" bs about me, you don't look unattractive at all! Maybe you just aren't finding the right guys or you don't go after guys unless they meet a long list of unnecessary criteria, like they must be x feet tall for instance.

• You're right.

What Girls Said 2

• Guys your age are extremely immature. Once you get out of high school, I think most guys will definitely not care about that - so don't listen. These guys probably just feel inadequate/inferior.

• As soon as you get out of high school and enter the real world, you'll find that sporty girls WIN. Even when you enter college, people just think differently. They like girls who are unique and have cool hobbies. Not the typical lazy boring airheaded chicks.
    So listen, your hobbies are only unattractive if you ACT like they are. People will make fun of more if you seem to get hurt by it. People like confidence and watching people take pride in their interests. They might poke fun at first but that's only because it's different.. they'll respect it eventually.
    Who cares because as SOON as you graduate high school... everything changes. No more popularity contest. People will actually be looking for a girl like you. Someone who's active and interesting. I'm telling you :/