Is it weird that I'm attracted to tall girls?

So I'm pretty short for a guy (5'5") but I am insanely attracted to really tall girls with thick toned thighs. Especially if they have long jet black hair that they put in big sloppy messy buns and wear oversized t-shirts and sweatpants/leggings and little to no makeup. I know I could never get a girl like that especially they way I look lol, but is it weird that I have that particular attraction?

Most Helpful Girl

• No, that's not weird.
    I'm 5'8 and I wish more guys like you existed lol

Most like the shorties

• Do you think I could actually get a girl like that?

• Everyone says they aren't very attractive lol.

Trust me, everyone has relationships, boyfriends, and girlfriends. I promise you'll find a woman who loves you. It's virtually impossible not to

• Lol as long as she doesn't mind being my first at everything including kissing

What Girls Said 5

• No, it's not weird. I had a guy friend who was 5'7 and he loved girls who were taller than him. It simply depends on each person's preferences.

• I weirdly got turned on by this ahahah. But I applaud you for this, more men should stop being insecure whiny panzies and date who they want. Its not weird at all.

• Its not weird lol plenty of guys I know like tall girls

• no its not weird

• It's not weird it's just your "type"

What Guys Said 2

• Weird to some, normal to others. You like what you like, who cares.

• its because ur short so u got to make up 4 it