Is my ex-boyfriend mind f-ing me?

Ok so long story short. On/off relationship with this guy for about 10 months. Most recently broke things off because he's not ready for a relationship and doesn't want to commit. Don't talk to him for 2 weeks he comes back saying he misses me and that we should at least be friends (I blocked all contact before because I can't do friends). Anyways we've been trying to be friends but the convo always ends up going back to "eventually we'll get back together," or "you're the girl i'm going to marry," EVEN THOUGH HE WANTS TO HOOK UP WITH OTHER GIRLS. Most recently I stopped sitting around waiting for him and have started dating. He heard this and all of a sudden is into me again and gets moody when I leave things up in the air. Then I made the mistake of saying that I hope we can get back together after we've sorted all our stuff out and his response is now whatever happens happens... UH? So he doesn't want me to date other guys, he wants to fuck other girls, then come back into my life when it's convenient?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like it.

What Guys Said 2

• Yep, he wants to keep you as his security blanket, that's all... Sorry to be blunt, might be in your best interest to move on
    I would notice how after you were quiet for 2 weeks he came around, it's all a game to him

• Well! That nigga is a maniac, a retard and a lunatic. He simply don't deserve you. He's actions clearifies that once you be with him he will try to own you. So i plead! Let him go before you become his toy.

What Girls Said 1

• Just talk to him and tell him how you feel. Tell him if he is unwilling to commit to just you then tell him to get out of your life because you two don't work out as friends.