Girls, giving second chances?

Just curious about what girls think when they break up with someone, as long as the reason was nothing too major, and there still is some interest there, would you rule out a second chance in the future if you happened to cross paths again? Or once it's over its over

Haha, it's nothing too bad, my heads just all over the place since my dad passed at the end of last year, and my anxiety is through the roof too... just asking out of curiosity, but thanks for all the opinions, is great to listen to everyones perspective

Most Helpful Girl

• I would only attempt making it work a second time around if enough time has passed. Whatever traits you both possessed that led to the first break up need to be changed. There needs to be a new dynamic between you two. Then I would say yeah, give it a go. But if you both are exactly the same people as you were before, it prob won't work... again.

What Girls Said 3

• It would really depend. Usually, a break up happens for a good reason. It's not uncommon for anyone to doubt it being "for the best" after some time has passed, though, in which case, you'll have them wanting to try again.

If the feelings are there, it could happen. Wouldn't hold your breath, though.

• No, I don't think I would rule out a second chance... but there has to be a reason why you two broke up in the first place. Getting back together may or may not be the best thing... I feel like if things have somehow changed or will change for the better, I don't mind giving a second chance at all.

• I don't go backwards. once I'm done, that's it. game over. (:

What Guys Said 1

• Most will go back if all their better options go away.