Ladies, Would you date someone younger than you?

I'm talking about a year difference. For instance, if a person is still in their teen years and the girl is 17 and the guy is 16... do you think that could work, that the guy would even think about dating the girl?

how do you feel about that?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't mind dating a guy younger than me, I actually did it once and it worked out pretty well! I mean if I really like him, why would the age matter? who cares?

It's not at all akward, I mean okay at first yeah kind of weird cz people who are immature would say: OMG YOU RE DATING A GUY YOUNGER THAN YOU?! and you wouldn't know what to reply.. But it doesn't matter what people talk, its just between you and your guy; if you like him, great! Date him ! Nothing s gonna stop you :D

You won't regret it! But IF you did, you would have at least experienced dating with a younger guy haha :P

Take Care!

What Guys Said 2

• It probably won't work under 18. But beyond that, there should be no worries or any criticism.

• I just recently entered a relationship with a girl whos turning 25 when I'm just turning 23 she's the first girl I've dated that's older then me I felt weird about it at first but she had no problem and I didn't either after I realized she didn't mind. It really deppends on ages and how much a difference that can make it wrong but at your ages that's perfectly fine and if the guy likes you he won't mind and vice versa.

What Girls Said 4

• No I've never dated a guy younger then me and I don't think I would...not too sure why I think because in general guys take longer to grow up and it just never appealed.

Perhaps when I'm 50 I will get a 25 year old or something though you never know lol.

• I think any relationship can work with the right two people. Age isn't a big deal to me. And I wouldn't mind dating a younger guy even though I usually tend to go for the older ones myself. But when I was 17, I dated a 16-year-old and we had a good time while it lasted. :)

• That's the exact relationship I'm in. I'm seventeen and he's almost sixteen.

• And things were never weird between you two? he never felt intimidated since you are older? how did you figure out he liked u?

• The beginning it was for me but I got over it really fast. And no, we were close friends before we even got together, so I guess that's why. And we went to a fair together and he was after he went home we IMed for a bit and he told me then, but while we were hanging out I could just tell.

• yeah