Girls, would you date a guy if he is not ripped and a social butterfly?

The question describes me, i used to play sports but not really anymore, i just sit around the house all day and play games or my bass. I have friends, but I think I am a bit socially awkward, because I don't enjoy walking into areas full of people and sometimes I say stupid stuff.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I would lol that's basically like my boyfriend and I love it

What Girls Said 7

• I don't mind

• yes, most nicer guys are not really social. Some girls adore gamers and guys that play bass. And don't worry about the socially awkward part, most people are. :)

• Of course not as long as you live a healthy lifestyle like don't be in your house allll the time

• Yes! Most of the nice guys aren't social butterflies, at least what I've seen. I usually prefer them because of it. I'm really artsy, so I don't usually like the sporty guys.

• Like my bf... he is quiet, nerdy, and socially awkward but he is the NICEST boy. he actually evens my personality im very loud, social, athletic, and veeeery talkative lol.

• I'm the same, and yes I would date a guy like that.

• Yeah, its cute

What Guys Said 2