GUYS: OK how do I reveal to my crush that I like him?

Guys, how would you like a girl to approach you and say "I like you"? Bluntly Say it or be smooth about it. I need help. what to say and what not to say and how to say it.

i had this crush on this guy (Nick) for about 6+ months. I think he knows I like him, my close friends have told me he is always looking at me and i have caught him several times too. I feel this good vibe between us as well.

so guys (mostly) and girls, how do i do it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Talk to him and say what you think of him. I wish my crush had told me before I told her I liked her and what she said was so sweet

• aww what did she say?

• thatvis real sweet but sad that you guys dont talk anymore :(. Do you still see her around?

• Sadly not really. I don't know if I pushed her away or if she pushed me away

What Guys Said 4

• i'd rther her say it as it is ;-)

• Like this
    @GirlsEatGirls hey you, I likey

• Personally i would like it blunt

• Tell him, either online or to his face, talk to him nicely and say that you like him and would like to go out with him

What Girls Said 1

• Tell him straight up. If he can't handle you than whatever.

• lol straight up? like this " hey Nick, I really like you. wondering if you feel the same way?" like that?

• Why not? I mean you are still asking him about it. BUT don't be like "I really like you" Say "I have romantic feelings for you and I wish to know this moment right now that you either feel the same or don't" be a hard ass female about it. Don't let him back out with I don't know