It hurts my heart everytime I see a hot tall white woman?

I am 5'6". I can stand a 5'7" girl or 5'7.5" but once, they are 5'9"-5'10", the only thing I can do is drooling over them knowing that I don't stand a chance. Even if I do, I would be looking like a child next to her. It upsets me to remember that my fellow Asian brahs who're 5'8" and taller stand a chance with taller women but I am not. If I was my father height (5'9") I would stand a chance too, but I am not now because I am fuking 5'6". I don't blame women for rejecting short guys, I blame myself for not being tall.

Most Helpful Girl

• Dude don't generalize against all 'hot tall white women' based purely on assumptions, or a small sample pool.

I'm white & 5'10". My boyfriend of over a year is Asian, and 2-3 inches shorter than me. Honestly at the beginning, I was a bit hesitant because I thought he would have an issue with myself being a bit taller. As soon as he told me he actually loves my height and the long legs that come along with it, I didn't care anymore either.

• That would put him at 5'7"-5'8" which is still taller than me.

• do you have a pic together? of course you can censor his face if you don't want us to see him.

• haha umm I do have a few laying around which I'd have to find first. The height difference isn't too apparent in most though... angles and how you position yourself relative to someone can work wonders!
      Not that it'd be a big deal anyway but yeah haha, I don't see why a few inches either way would be a big deal anyways.

What Girls Said 5

• Back in the 70's it was actually cool for guys to wear platforms lol... I hear what you're saying but there's lots of tall girls with shorter guys, like Nicole Kidman was married to Tom Cruise and lots more. You're not that short and eventually you will meet a woman who you drool over who will be 5"5 and you'll think back to this question and realize it was pointless... good luck out there!

• How do you know you don't stand a chance? How many taller girls have you approached?

• Even if I do stand a chance, I would be looking like a child next to her. And there are many Asian guys who're tall.

• At my old job there were a lot of really short guys. I'm 175cm and they'd be around 160 or even shorter and a good chunk of them had rather attractive girlfriends, who were taller than them.

Maybe this whole height craze is an American issue, because here in the UK I never hear my male buddies bitch about their height and women are often taller. At least in this county I keep seeing loads of very short guys with tall girlfriends.

• Not all women necessarily go for a guy taller than them. I will agree it's harder to find, though. =(
    Hang tight!

• Some tall girls don't mind a guy shorter then them.

What Guys Said 3

• Bruce Lee was 5"7 and he dated a woman who was 5"9 so go figure. Hell I knew a Puerto Rican guy who was 5"2 his wife was 5"10 smoking hot.

• I don't think as many women genuinely care about this as much as you might think. At least, not the tall ones anyway.

And even if they did, there's not much to do about it; just date with shorter girls in that case.

• Short guys just have to throw the dices and see where things land.