My boyfriend doesn't like blonde but I do?

I have brunette hair and my bf loves it so much. Problem: I have brown hair all my life I'm bored of it I want to go blonde but I know he would hate it since he always tell me how beautiful my brown hair is. I love him and whatever I do I want him to like it too but I really like blonde hair what should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Dye it Blond It won't last long anyway. Its your hair and its not like he will break up with you over it.

What Guys Said 3

• Bit like my partner she went blonde i was not a fan of it so she returned to her natural red. Maybe talk to him about you wanting to change color but at the end of the day its your choice not his.

• Try it... U can change it again wts a big deal?

• So, dye it blonde then, where's the dilemma?

I really don't think you're boyfriend will mind...

• He has a fetish for briwn hair since growing up in his town mist girls are blonde. His first impression abkut me is brown hair so I think he will definitely care.

• I prefer brown to blonde too, but it's really not that big of a deal. If blonde ends up suiting you even just a bit, then the change of look will be a turn on, even if he maintains blonde isn't his preference.

If it's a concern for you that he really likes your hair, make sure that you get it done by a professional so you don't damage you hair too much; then you can always dye it back after a month or so if you both over the blonde look...

But I've a hunch he likes you for you, and perhaps just has a crappy way of telling you that he likes you the way you are ;)

What Girls Said 2

• It's your hair. If he loves you he will live with it. My bf likes long hair but my hair is short but he likes it. Who knows maybe you bf might like the look. If not then you can always grow it out.

Also with bleaching your hair it is really hard on it and you might get really dry and dead hair so you need to be aware of that possibility.

• Thank you :) My hair is healthy I suppose I have virgin hair so I think I should be fine :)

• Get blonde highlights, not full blonde. Its about you, not him. If he loves you he will respect your desire for a change just to see.. And if you dislike it, dye it back. I'm brown hair colored blonde and my guy loves it.