Men, what do you look for in a woman?

What qualities should she have?

Most Helpful Guy

• A sweet loyal woman with a heart of gold that will always have my back and love me for who I am not how much money I have and how much I can please her

What Guys Said 5

• I assume you mean for ltr. Well the number one thing in my book is caring and loving! Yes there are many other qualities such as intelligence, but life sucks sometimes. And when it does I want to know that there is a woman in my life who loves me for who I am, and will be there for me when I am at my lowest just like I am for her!

• Intelligence is the first thing. I can't take the stupidity of girls anymore...
    Other than that I just want her to have common interests with me, so I can spend as much time as possible with her.

• Motherly, caring, not as ugly as a middle age witch. Women fitting these conditions are gonna get a marriage proposal from me if they want.

• all the sexual beauty stuff then all the make me feel good and make my life better things...

this means she's gotta be somewhat stable and a strong hard working women.

• caring , down to earth , loyal , funny... and MOST importantly should like my really really hairy body... the Last quality is impossible to have!

What Girls Said 0