Online dating (Yes or no)?

Have many of you ever done online dating? If so what did you think of it? Which site did u use? If not do u think u will ever try it? Also have any of you used badoo before?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, why not? There isn't one specific website, it can happen anywhere, even on Twitter or Facebook. I've used Badoo before but I think online dating can happen pretty much everywhere on the Internet. Lots of a**holes on the Internet but you can meet nice down-to-earth people everywhere. The beauty of the Internet...

• Yeah i agree with u there. I have met the good and bad even on this site. You just need to have your wits about u and get to really know who u are talking to, oh and follow ur instincts i find works :)

• You said something important here: Follow Your Instincts!
      Go for it, be careful but more importantly, be happy! :)

• Yeah thank u, not sure if i ever would though, Like u said u can meet someone on any site. I have even met people here on gag. :)

What Guys Said 12

• I think there's a lot of negative assumptions about online dating. The whol idea that people are 'too pretty' for online dating is hilariously dumb. I've seen plenty of really attractive girls on OKCupid.

What easier way to find people with common interests and feelings than online! With regular dating you have to hope you just so happen to meet someone you're compatible with. Whereas when you're using the Argos Catalog of singles, you get to have some degree of insight into the person before you even start talking to them. If they turn out to be different to how you imagined then after a week of contact? Just say you're not interested and stop talking to them.

I've had great experiences with OKCupid. I just wish women were more open to sending messages rather than expecting guys to do all the work. All I ever see are women bitching "Er ma gawrd, look at these crrrreeeps! I get 2 mny messages! Ew, go awayyy!"
    But I'm like... You're on a fucking dating site and people are interested! Why are you complaining because you get too much attention?
    If you don't like it, start picking guys yourself rather than waiting for them to message you.
    Sorry, I went on a little tangent here.

Never heard of Badoo before. Googled it. Not really interested.

• haha all good, thanks for the advice. :) Yeah it's good in the way u already know what their interests are.

• Not very sure yet but it does seem to take all of the guessing what are his intentions out of the equation

• Yeah i can understand that. You can even meet people on gag i have found, just the same though u need to follow ur instincts to decide what they are like and what their intentions are.

• I have
    It showed me things I didn't want to acknowledge as racism and what our current society is about.
    I used many websites. My favourite was lovoo.
    avoid badoo

• Yeah the world and society is not always a nice place.
      Badoo just kept popping up on my Facebook page, thats why i asked. Though why do u say avoid it?

• Because it is the "lol" place for dating. If you aim to see the worse of our society that's were you should go...

• haha okay will definitely avoid it then, if i ever try online dating.

• I did about 9 years ago. I met a bunch of woman that I chatted with. Dated 4 women. None worked into relationships, but that's ok.
    I was on Lavalife. I don't know if I would do it again. But you do need to be careful. There's a lot of freaks out there.

• I think you're beautiful enough you don't need online dating. You should be beating them off with a stick lol

• I have not but why not sometime?

• I used pof. Got some numbers and a couple of dates, but my town sort of sucks.

• oh yeah, did u end up dating any of them? :)

• Well went on dates, but things just sort of fizzled out. Still friends with one person I met, but that's about it.

• At least u made a friend out of it :)

• Online is a nonsense!!!

Otherwise I would pick many GAG girls to date online!!! :D

• Yeah it good for u :)

• no no never...

• I use Tinder a bit, it's alright lmao..
    Hasn't really worked for me, haha :')

• 3 or 4, maybe 5. Match. com, eharmony. com, christiandatingforfree. com, pof. com. The last two are free, but I didn't have enough success with them. I don't know if I'd ever try it anymore. Girls don't respond, as they're probably too scared. I can understand that, but sometimes you need to take a chance. Hell, it's not like I'm asking them to meet me alone at night in a deserted place. What is badoo?

• yeah see i don't think online dating would work for me anyways, I'm one of those nervous ones u talk about. Not really sure myself just kept popping up on Facebook, so was just curious about it.

• Or not interested, not necessarily scared. Or else why would they go on there.

• you can try and see for yourself because its always different for different people, i mean i tried, i barely saw her at all but after about three months she decided to call it quits so i guess try and see for yourself. learn from your own mistakes and not others because everyone does things different

What Girls Said 7

• -I did but wouldn't again. As some guys lie about who they are and come up with a picture perfect description of what they think a girl would like but they
    end up being losers. Most just want sex, older guys are desperate for young chicks. I have dated 3 from online.

One was after sex an was not romantic at all. The second guy had a great pic but in real life had cracks on his face on one side. He was 27 single and still at home cus he wasn't a man. He dumped me for no reason an said he had no balls an runs away from problems.

The one i had a date with this year, was weird cus i didn't kiss him on first date when neither of us made a move as we was at cinema all evening an it wasn't right moment. He couldn't get over it.

Instead of admitting it and seeing how things go on second date, which he agreed to he started ignoring my texts weeks ago so i deleted him from whatsapp, Facebook etc.

He said he likes ltr but told me after our date i'm too innocent, so yeah he wanted a whore obviously. Online is a pool of lying predators who fail to realise they do not appreciate a woman unless she bows down to him as soon as they meet. Meet people in real life :)))

• Yeah see all of this is why i have never done online dating. What is the best way to meet people in real life?

• Not sure as i am still figuring it out. I am single but i do want to date. I would not recommend bars, clubs etc. Maybe through friends, work, whist out an about during day time..

• Only for the past 5 days, its ok. Better than I thought for where I live. Still just talking to some people.

• Have u met some decent people so far? :)

• I'd definitely want to video chat before meeting up

• Yeah safest thing to do for sure.

• I've done that. Its bullshit.

• Once you sift through the weirdos and assholes, it can be a pretty great place to meet a potential partner... Just be careful and you'll be fine :D

• Its kinda shit. Cause that person never turns out how you expect them to be

• I'm guessing you had bad experiences then. What do u mean by didn't turn out how u expected them to be?

• No I wouldn't

• I made an account before but I haven't experience meeting someone in person. But I made friends and still had a communication with them and they're really nice but I don't really consider online long distance relationship, I just love chatting with nice people.