Anniversary gifts?

So I know this sounds super girly and stupid but mine and my boyfriend's 6 month anniversary is coming up and I really want to get him something because I feel like its a milestone in our relationship. My question is, what should I get him or make him? I bake him cookies and brownies all the time so that's not so special and I made him a big gift for Christmas and he has it hanging in his room. But what now? I really need help with this one.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 1

• Try to recall any thing your BF talked about? Like buying this watch or any other stuff he shared with you..

If he didn't mentioned any such thing , i think you should do something that He likes!!!
    you can gift him a watch with quote - "Life, it’s made up of two things—time and love. A watch tells one, but what tells the other? We tell each other.”

• He doesn't wear jewelry or watches :/ I don't want to buy him something he's not going to wear.

What Girls Said 0