Why are white girls who like black guys so pretty now?

It used to be said they were fat or ugly but now it's hard to deny these white girls are often very pretty, more so even than the ones that like us white guys. They have the big booty, full breasts, curves, etc. It's to the point now if i see a hot white girl out with a big butt or breasts i can only imagine she prefers a more masculine black man.

Did black men just beat us out and take our hottest girls?

• These white girls are hot and black men beat us
    57% (4)56% (5)56% (9)Vote
  • They are not hot
    43% (3)44% (4)44% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|3

Most Helpful Girl

• What? Just what?

3|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I am curvy (sadly, I have a huge butt) but I dont think that Im hot. And I've never dated a black guy before. I've just realised, I live in Turkey and noone is black in here

0|0
    0|0
    • why do you say sadly? I think that's something you should take great pride in. You said you never dated one but do you find yourself attracted?

• Nope, I dont think Im attracted

• What the fak

0|0
    0|0
  • Such an idiotic question.

3|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• well if society markets them enough as cool, some women would would be influenced and open to it...

i personally dont date women whos into the ghetto gangster black guys... i dont see them as classy or dating material...

1|3
    0|0
  • Most people date within their own race still. Hot black girls mostly date black guys and hot white girls mostly date white guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • I still see them Black guys going after them chubby white girls

0|1
    0|0