Guys opinion on girls making the first move?

It was our second date and I (a girl) made the first move to kiss, he had his arm around me and we were watching a movie then I looked up and kissed him, we made out for a little while after that but is it weird that I made the first move, or should I have left that for him to do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing weird about it. It's good when one makes the first move for one thing and the other makes the first move for another thing. If one person constantly makes the first move for everything it makes it seem like the other person isn't very interested. It's good that you made that first move

What Guys Said 3

• I prefer the girl to make the first move, as someone who's shy and introverted... Makes it infinitely clear that she wants me.

• No, there is nothing wrong with a girl making the first move in a relationship.

• looks like it was a success to me, so no nothing wrong with it, and wish it would happen more often

What Girls Said 1

• I feel like more guys want girls to make the first move. I'd subtly make the first move but let him think he was doing the rest